International brewer company is looking for a part-time Logistics Specialist with French and English. Are you prepared to work 20 hours per week? Do you want to combine university and work? Are you fluent in French and English? This opportunity is for you!
Your typical working day:
– Controlling transport execution performance from warehouses towards French customers
– Supporting Transport team in building plan to improve carrier performance
– Analyzing and solving transportation problems (late arrival or late loading of goods)
– Providing reports to senior management
– Working with software systems
– Experience in customer service, logistics or relevant office job
– Fluent in English and French (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Great adaptability and analytical skills
Why should you apply?
– Perfect opportunity to start working in an international company
– Part-time position for 20 hours/week
– Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
– Friendly and supporting multicultural team
– Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
– Immediate start
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.