We hunt English speakers for both junior and senior logistics roles.
Are you keen on logistics, law, or procurement?
Would you like to utilize your language skills (English, Portuguese, German, French, Italian) on a daily basis and work in an international environment?
If so, read no further and apply to: email@example.com.
Our client is a prestigious company in the energy and chemicals industry that forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for a sustainable future.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
– Maintaining good relationships with suppliers and business partners
– Communicating with internal clients to identify their needs
– Interacting with external suppliers
– Preventing delivery issues and other optional problems
– Cooperating closely with a Contracts and Procurement team
– Maintaining data in SAP
– Advanced command of English (C1) and other European languages is a plus
– Previous experience in logistics, sales, procurement, or law
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Well-organized professional
– Proactive candidate with enthusiasm to learn new skills
– Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Annual Bonus
– Flexible working hours
– Home office possibilities
– Meal Vouchers
– Multisport card
– Training and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance, including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.