Are you looking for the opportunity to lead your team? Are you experienced in logistics and want to move forward in your career? Would you like to become member of an international team in Prague?
If you answered yes to those questions, keep reading!
We are currently looking for the international transportation company suitable candidates for the position LOGISTICS TEAM LEADER!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Supervision over team members
- Training for team members and on-site customers and suppliers
- Manage division of workload efficiently
- Travel to clients if needed
- Manage various project and business development
Start date: upon agreement
Contract for 1 year with possibility of prolongation
Salary: according to experiences
Location: Prague 3 -ŽižkovRequirements:
- Fluent knowledge of English for daily communication with clients
- Knowledge of French language is a PLUS
- Experience in logistics required
- Experience with leading at least small team
- Stress resistant and reliable leader
- 25 days of holidays
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution for public transportation
- Contribution for sport activities
- Contribution for pension insurance (after one year)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=obchod-marketing
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.