Lookingglass Cyber Solutions Inc. – Prague, Czech Republic
LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire an experienced, dynamic and technically versed Senior Golang Developer at our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
- In-depth Golang / Go Application Programmer/Developer experience (3+ years)
- PostgreSQL advanced database experience (2+ years)
- Complete comfort working with source code control systems such as Git
- Understanding how web-based front-ends integrate with the backend
- Deep understanding of RESTful principles (API’s), best practices, and related technologies and advanced understanding of basic data formats such as CSV and JSON
- Ability and willing to quickly learn and adapt to different technologies
- Track record of on-time delivery and resolving technical challenges
- Takes ownership when solving problems
- Strong work ethic
- Cyber Security Industry Background & Experience
- Basic knowledge of frontend development
- Developing and delivering according to planned release schedules
- Identify main areas of design/implementation for new features and executing them successfully
- Contribute to high-level and low-level technical design documentation for current existing and all new software written
- Demonstrate test-driven development and integration before releasing new versions of the application
- Helping users of the service with any problem that might occur
Hours Per Week: 40, flexible working hours
Salary: 70.000 – 120.000 CZK
Benefits: Flexible working hours; work from home allowed; international team; providing training courses; competitive salary; team building events like skiing trips
Location: Prague, Czech Republic. This job requires a valid work permit for the EU / Czech Republic (foreigners must hold a valid visa or equivalent). Foreigners not living in Czech Republic are welcome to apply but must be willing to move for at least 3 months to Prague.
About Lookingglass Cyber Solutions Europe
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions delivers unified threat protection against sophisticated cyber attacks to global enterprises and government agencies by operationalizing threat intelligence across its end-to-end portfolio. Scalable threat intelligence platforms and network-based threat response products consume our machine-readable data feeds to provide comprehensive threat-driven security. Augmenting the solutions portfolio is a worldwide team of security analysts who continuously enrich our data feeds and provide customers unprecedented understanding and response capability into cyber, physical and 3rd party risks. Prioritized, relevant and timely insights enable customers to take action on threat intelligence across the different stages of the attack life cycle.