We are Technical Maintenance team — we maintain and optimize technology in a global warehouse network & fulfillment centers.
This job will help you achive career grow from a Senior Specialist to a Team Leader. This job can strengthen your experience with most innovative & advanced technology in Czech Republic. While you work for a stable and globally reliable company to invest in you and your team
As a Maintenance Team Leader, you’ll be ensuring seamless operations across our expansive European network. With over 50 distribution centers and a commitment to excellence, your role is critical in making technology work and guiding your team memebers. With your work, customers will receive packages they are waiting for.
- Lead by example in making best practices in health and safety at work.
- Become an expert in Material Handling Equipment
- Train and mentor technicians on shift.
- Support direct supervisor and oversee the shift in their absence.
- Ensure a high level of availability of technical equipment to our internal customers.
- Support continuous improvement of systems in a standardized way across the EU network.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Understand OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and performance measurement of equipment.
- Monitor and manage supplier companies.
- Master skills in both Electrical and Mechanical Engineering disciplines with relevant experience in automation or complex MHE environments with material handling equipment,
- Knowledge of the requirements arising from applicable laws,
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) in English and Czech
- You work on the most innovative and advanced technology in the region
- You have access to strong career advancement now and Further Career Growth
- Your Compensation: Above Standard Salary + Work shift Pay Outs + Company Shares
- Unique work schedule: shifts have 5 days and 2 days work week. Shifts can include night and weekend – additionally paid bonus is 10% nights, 25% weekends, 25% overtime from hourly rate.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.