What will you daily do?
* Regular month-end closing activities: cost and revenue accruals/deferrals, recording, cost allocation, various adjustments
* General Ledger accounts reconciliations
* Recurring and ad hoc journal entries to keep accurate accounting records
* Various reports distribution – e.g. P/L reports, Labor reports, Expense reports, CAPEX
* Purchase orders review and Financial approving
* Invoice approval
* Clearing of transactions on BS accounts on a monthly basis
* Supporting internal and external audits as requested
* Cooperating with internal stakeholders, business partners
You will work for international IT services company located in the center of Prague, in which you will have an opportunity to learn a lot, to grow and from the beginning, you will be a part of amazing, friendly dream team.
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
economics, finance, accounting
English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Our client appreciates motivated employees, which have a chance for internal mobility or try their rotation program.
They will employ you for the indefinite period from the first day.
They offer flexible working hours and a chance for home office every month and also offers 5 weeks of holiday.
During working hours you can rest in relax room and after work, you can slow down (or accelerate) using Multi-Sport Card.
After work you can also attend the course by your choice, that can help you develop your language, professional or personal skills.
You will have more holidays than you expect and once you are there, you will be sure everything will be OK with company accident insurance and travel health insurance all over the world.
A lot of benefits? They offer more! If you are searching for a challenging environment in the international company, which invests in their employees – our client is THE ONE for You!