Make the most of SSC and family environment in one! New project in area of digital marketing is waiting for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordination of a team responsible for order fulfilment processes
- Supervising orders and delivery according to KPI´s
- Check client´s satisfaction and process of dealing with client´s claims
- Scheduling the delivery activities
- Cooperating with sales team, distribution centres, collection team
- Monitor complete process of orders – 3PLs
- Work within EDI – automatized processes
- Hiring and coaching new employees
- Regular participation on meetings and reporting to Fulfilment Manager
- Auditing and evaluating order processes
What we expect from you:
- At least one year experience in a similar job in order department
- Experience in leading a team
- Fluency in English and German language
- Knowledge of order processes
- Degree in business administration is plus
- Process improvement experience is plus
- MS Office active user, SAP is plus
- Good sense for business, sales and people management
- Ability to follow KPI´s
- Project management and coaching skills
- Audit experience is plus (auditing new samples of products)
Targeted yearly bonus (usually 10 % of the Annual Base Salary)
26 holiday days per year
Short time sickness days – as per the local policy (4 x)
Public transport contribution – as per the local policy (600 CZK/m)
Lunch vouchers in amount 100 CZK netto per day fully covered by company
Laptop – provided per the local policy
CZ Pension Insurance contribution – after one year of employment
Phillips personnel shop – special 10-40% discount for employees on TP Vision and Phillips products
Multisport discount membership – as per the local policy
Refreshments at work place
Non official!!!!! DO NOT SEND!
a) Home office / flexible working hours – dle domluvy s manažerem
b) Relocation package – one off (1500 euros)Other info:
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.