You will be responsible for:
– requirements gathering, conducting workshops, building migration plans
– establishing and leading scheduled calls, driving knowledge transfer activities, capturing actions and risks, Inform the defined working group of important updates and set priorities to achieve expected results
– build and sustain Statement of Work, Governance, Meetings Minutes
– conduct follow up reviews and lessons learnt
– outline areas for process improvement…
The person should be able to provide for example software implementation, should have experience in transition, be aware of HR transformation processes.
This is a role for someone who ideally has excellent team leadership experience (Team Lead is supposed to lead max 15 people), who has managed or trained a team previously and great experience in HR and/or Payroll. The successful candidate is an advance in English and German language. We expect graduation in one of the following areas: Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, Accounting or related field. Experience preferably in a shared services or COE model, excellent interpersonal skills, and knowledge of SAP system, Workday or other HRIS.
Additionally, you will get an attractive salary and other excellent benefits. You get 5 weeks of vacation, meal voucher, flexible working hours and home office, education, and development program, cafeteria benefit program and more. You also have the opportunity to develop a career within this amazing shared service and the whole company. Certainly an interesting job in a stable company located in Prague.
Do not miss this great opportunity to work in a strong international company!
Please, contact me if you are interested to find out more – send me your CV and I will call you and provide more information.
We are looking forward to your reaction :)