- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results along order entry timeliness and accuracy
- Shares a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruits, manage and develop staff
- Conduct monthly coaching sessions with direct reports to ensure performance remains focused in the organization and improved where necessary.
- Fosters an environment of accountability with open and honest feedback for all team members.
- Develop people in the organization. Ability to grow team and recognizes when individuals aren’t suitable, and make changes when needed.
- Ensure all customer service teams are following consistent order handling procedures.
- Ensure that quotations as required are completed within the target timescales and accurately.
- Plan, organize, direct optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Reduce customer service data entry errors that impact Operational costs at production
- Manage the achievement of order entry targets as defined.
- Work closely with the sales teams to input automatic pricing.
- Ensure that customer complaints are entered and actioned, if it is an order entry problem.
- Ensure that any credits are actioned quickly.
- 3-7 years of experience in a customer service environment, plus 3 years in a leadership position
- Experience in Export Shipments (outside EU), Documentation and Letter of Credit
- Extensive knowledge of an ERP system, SAP an advantage
- Advanced proficiency of English
- Results oriented management style
- Process Management skills
- Change Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication & Influencing skills
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.