An outstanding opportunity for an experienced SAP In-House Application Consultant with a focus on Material Management & Production and Planning. Their team is responsible for developing and supporting the SAP application functionality to facilitate ongoing business initiatives. This team handles the full project lifecycle from requirement gathering, design, development, testing, go-live through to support; providing exciting opportunities for a self-motivated consultant to continue to broaden their technical skills whilst working within a close-knit team. Working for an innovative and forward thinking organisation you will embrace an international, multicultural and matrix organisation and have the ability to demonstrate your proactive flair.
· Responsible for the SAP Application Material Management, Production and Planning, (Project System, Quality Management – would be a nice to have)
· Independent Customizing in the SAP Environment
· Consulting of the departments in the conception of new business processes
· Ensuring the correct application of existing template processes in project management
· Responsible for the coordination and control of our external implementation partners
· Responsible for Second Level Support
· Maintain proficiency in technology and tools to enhance productivity
· Structured work habits and efficient time-management
Qualifications and Experience
· Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration, business informatics or a comparable course of studies
· Five (5) + years of professional experience in the introduction and further development (including customizing) of solutions in the SAP applications MM/PP in addition PS and QM would be a nice to have.
· Experience in managing projects and sub-projects in a national and international environment
· Very good understanding of business processes in production & supply chain management
· Strong communication and problem solving skills are critical
· Strong planning, organizational skills including the ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects
· Flexibility and willingness to take occasional business trips
· Fluent in English and German, both written and verbal communications
About Maranello Executive Search and Selection
Our Client is a leading global supplier of core technology solutions that give medical and advanced industrial original equipment manufacturers (OEM'S) a competitive advantage. The Company is enjoying tremendous growth the driving force being the team of innovative professionals who share a committment to innovation and customer success.