Location: Praha 8 – Karlín
Job type: onsite, flexible working hours, home office 2-3x week
Employment: Full-time permanent contract for 1 year with the possibility of extension
Office language: English
Would you like to join a global e-commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce?
We are looking for an experienced Marcom Manager to join our global Seller Marketing and communication team. The company runs cross border trade business in these markets, focused on international export and import. It’s led by a dynamic international team located in Hong Kong, Israel, China, Czech Republic, USA and Mexico.
As a Marcom Manager you will be helping exciting sellers to grow by supporting different ways of communication between seller’s community. You will be working in close cooperation with the Business Development team, product teams, customer support, customer success, finance, legal & analytics teams.
- Help grow eBay’s HiPo GMV by implementing the right marketing and communication strategy.
- Run internal website including SEO, updates, localization etc.
- Take ownership of all of the marketing presentations and lead our yearly main event – Exporter Of The Year.
- Manage all marketing aspects of eBayMag
- Support our Social media manager with the right marketing materials.
- Work on promotions and communications with existing sellers.
- Responsible to build, improve, and optimize web communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience (min 1 year of experience)
- Experience as a Marcom Manager in the e-commerce, media, telecom, or technology sector.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English fluently. Other languages an advantage
- Willing to work around different time schedules (China, USA, Israel, Australia) – no worries, no work at night :)
- Proven experience in implementing an international Marcom strategy.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce and tech space
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, present key findings, and apply findings to future programs.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Effective relationship-building, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment that spans different fields and teams.
- Proven at leading multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Great at solving problems and flexible in your approach
- Paid leave: 25 days per calendar year
- Flexible working hours + home office 2-3x a week
- Targeted performance bonus of 10% paid annually
- Meal vouchers
- The greater extent of time off/special cases of time off (e.g. sick days)
- Allowance for sports activities
- Flexipass vouchers
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.