Do you have experience from marketing campaign/program management and digital marketing knowledge?
Are you used to managing multiple projects at the same time?
Then send us your CV for the role of MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER and join the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation!
– Develop and manage the implementation of the EMEA ABM Vision and Strategy across the region
– Ensure optimization and consistency across the programme/region
– Align with Regional Strategic and Enterprise Account Affinity Teams
– Provide those teams with frameworks, guidance and training to ensure a consistent/personalized account approach
– Lead and work with those teams to understand the accounts, objectives and targets
– Oversee the creation of a specific ABM plan for each account
– Implement the account marketing plans
– Provide ABM leadership, support and guidance
– Work with global and regional stakeholders and external advisors
Salary: 50 000 CZK/m (based on experience)
Contract: contract for 1 year with a possibility of prolongation
Location: Prague 7
– Excellent knowledge of English (everyday communication, written and spoken)
– Experience in marketing and specifically demand generation campaigns – strategy, structure, channels, tactics, content, flow, reporting etc.
– Planning/Project Management Skills across multiple project types
– Knowledge of acquisition and nurture channels
– Ability to development of marketing plans aligned to account strategies
– Great communication and organisational skills
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of vacation per calendar year
– Life insurance fully covered
– Pension insurance contribution
– Premium medical care
– 5 Sick Days per calendar year
– Meal allowance
– Multisport card
– Flexible working time
– Friendly working environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.