Have you worked in marketing communication before? Are you used to managing multiple projects at the same time?
Then send us your CV for the role of MARKETING COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST !
– Providing marketing communication support to EMEA region
– Participation in planning and strategy implementation
– Communication with internal and external stakeholders (incl. marketing agencies, designers, Regulatory and clinical department)
– Managing compliance process for content creation
– Cooperation with marketing managers from all around Europe (UK, Spain etc)
– Administrative work within the department
– Regular reporting
Location: Prague 9/home office
– Min. bachelor degree in Marketing/PR ideally or Business
– Excellent knowledge of English (everyday communication, written and spoken)
– Experience in marketing and communication (B2B preferably)
– Very good knowledge of MS Office
– Ability to concentrate and to orient in a fast paced, international environment
– Readiness to manage multiple projects at once on time
– Enthusiasm, pro-active attitude and willingness to learn
– extra week of vacation
– sick days
– meal vouchers
– benefits up to 48 000 CZK per year after trial period
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.