For our client, an international corporation with a headquarter in the USA and with a focus on market data and their analysis, we are looking for a talented professional Marketing Operations Manager with Salesforce experience.
On this position, you will work directly to manage initiatives related to IDC’s new business segmentation strategy including analyzing and improving database health in Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Creating reports and dashboards related to database health and related initiatives
- Working with large data sets to analyze the state of IDC’s CRM databases, identify data gaps and recommend areas requiring normalization
- The evaluation and management of data enrichment tools and processes
- Helping global stakeholders evaluate internal processes for efficiency, inaccuracies, and developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Normalization and import of 3rd party lists
- Monitoring and correcting key fields required for segmentations (country, job title/function, etc.)
- Providing visibility into ongoing data quality projects to wider marketing and IT teams
- Executing name sourcing projects for new customer acquisition marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of admin-level experience with Salesforce.com
- advanced experience with reporting in SFDC
- Advanced level of expertise with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, dashboard creation, etc.)
- Experience with Marketo (or other marketing automation tools) is a plus
- Previous manager experience
- Well organized and high capacity for project management
- Excellent English – spoken and written is a must
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual bonus
- HO possibility
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers flat rate & Flexipass
- Regular internal and external training
- Nice and opened company environment
- Office in the city center
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.