Duration: 5 months
Commitment: full-time commitment
Compensation: no financial compensation / Erasmus+ scholarship
Years of Experience required: none
Office: Malinovskeho namesti 4, Brno
This is a great chance for you to develop your skills and kick-off your career even before graduation! We are a young company that is continuously growing, and we want YOU to contribute with your fresh ideas.
Jobspin greatly appreciates the value that interns can add to the projects. During the internship, you will learn to work in a professional environment where quality is essential and deadlines have to be met.
What YOU will do:
– Take care of our social media profiles (FB & LinkedIn);
– Write content for our Jobspin & Brno Daily websites;
– Help us with our online and off-line marketing activities (event management skills are a big plus);
– Assist with networking new clients and maintaining the existing ones (partners, old clients);
– Evaluation of the market: research & analysis of potential clients;
– Write about what is new in Brno (news & event articles);
– Take pictures of the city, events, etc.
Required skills and experience:
– Entitled to Erasmus+ scholarship (or any other scholarship will do);
– Media, Marketing, Communication or similar background;
– Strong communication skills in English and other European language is a plus;
– A keen eye for detail and the ability to independently solve problems;
– Good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
– You have an open and hands-on attitude;
– Creativity is your middle name, and you have a passion for writing;
– You can professionally communicate with clients & others.
– A great learning environment;
– The chance for you to develop your professional and soft skills;
– A better understanding of the Czech and Slovak market;
– Great item for your CV;
– You will be working about 6-8 hours a day, partially from home;
– Guidance and assistance so that you learn as much as you can.
We hope to hear from you soon! Send us a short motivation letter and your CV.