Opportunity to work in a company that has been a leader in the medical imaging industry and has gradually expanded worldwide. Providing medical services and solutions for clients and the medical industry as a whole, this company possesses a largely international distribution network.
This SSC is based in the heart of Prague and offers above-standard benefits
The local branch is looking for an English speaking Master Data Specialist who also speaks French (prefered). The main tasks would be to perform Data maintenance when it comes to Customer, Prices and Vendors. On daily basis, create, enter and update all related data.
- Process internal requests of creating/updating customer/vendor/price related Master Data in SAP
- Maintain/update price-lists records
- Validate and Process requests from internal clients
- Participate in data process improvement
- Fluent in English and French (Prefered)
- Experience with data administration is a plus
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Detail and Analytically oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Problem-solving mind
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel) and SAP
Have a look at nice benefits:
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 10 – 4pm)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria (4 000 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Significant financial contributions to ACCA
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Team buildings
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.