Opportunity for graduates with analytical mind-set!
Would you like to become a member of an expert Master data team that is part of the Order to Cash department and focuses on WBS Codes maintenance, Cost center maintenance, Profit center accounting, opening/closing of General ledgers the modification of general ledger codes within SAP? Apply now!
Who will you work for?
For over 60 years, this international IT services company has been a top leader for its industry across the world. Operating in 70 countries worldwide, this company provides next generation IT services and solutions for its vast amount of clients. Among other accomplishments, this company focuses on providing value to its clients, shareholders, and partners which makes them a leader in corporate citizenship as well.
When working on the role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- WBS Codes creation/maintenance
- Opening/closing of General ledgers
- Quality Check and SLA adherence
- Cost center maintenance
- Profit center accounting execution
- General administration of Blackline software.
- Creation/blocking/unblocking of GL codes
- Research and resolve master data set up problems and ad hoc issues
- Ad hoc tasks
- Compliance with SOX
- Education in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related area
- Previous experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Center and knowledge of SAP is considered an advantage
- Working proficiency in English
- Strong processes orientation and attention to details
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Organizational skills and problem solving approach
- A strong work ethic
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Unlimited period contract
- Flexible working hours
- Three days of Home Office per month
- Health and accident insurance
- Referral bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Fruit and refreshment on the workplace
- Multisport Card
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Team buildings and company events
- Brand new offices close to the city centre
The company also offers a rotation program, opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically and stable employment with high standards of work.Other info:
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.