I am looking for a Master Data Specialist (m/f) for a big FMCG company located in Prague 4, who will be responsible for improving the accuracy, consistency, and validity of the company’s data records.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop data definitions, technical data standards, or business rules
- Create and manage business metadata for published data sources to ensure that it is easily discoverable and meaningful to data users
- Profile master records to help business users understand data volume, data usage, quality problems, trends, etc.
- Develop tools, processes, and cleansing rules to assist data stewards with data cleansing projects and ongoing data maintenance
- Cleanse and consolidate data to correct data quality problems (e.g. record duplication, incompleteness, inaccuracy, and others)
- Define data quality KPI’s and metrics
- Measure and communicate the progress of data cleansing projects
- Report to Logistics Data Transformation Lead
We need you to…
- Have similar experience at least 2 years
- Be a fluent English speaker
- Have experience with maintaining SAP Master Data Model
- Be a proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working for a well-known and stable company
- Pleasant & friendly working environment
- Project-based contract with possible extension
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holiday
- Multisport Card
- Free company’s products
- Office in Prague 4
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.