As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electrotechnology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
An excellent opportunity for motivated candidates interested in the procurement area! Our client is a well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for a new member for their procurement department.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Processing and comparison of various master data
- Data check, finding the causes of errors
- Searching for long-term measurements to improve the data quality
- Daily communication with internal and external partners
- Error analysis
- Daily communication with other company´s departments
THE POSITION IS SUITABLE FOR GRADUATES!Requirements:
What we are looking for:
- Candidates with great knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English and Danish language (at least upper intermediate level)
- Suitable for Graduates
- Flexible working hours
- Generous package of benefits
- Modern offices
- International dynamic environment
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Attractive financial package
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.