This position will lead a new mission, supporting transactional data, and reporting directly to the Director of Global Master Data Governance.
- Managing regional teams that support daily entering and maintenance of master data for local entities from a central organization
- Work closely with internal departments to map out new and improved efficiencies to standardize data maintenance to follow similar practices of setting-up, storing data consistently, and following similar processes across whole organization
- Emphasis on global harmonization by questioning existing processes, evaluating ROI for exceptional cases that deviate from the standards
- University degree
- Several years work experience in supply chain or a global team specialized on ERP processes
- Experience in leadership position
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office solutions (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), SAP experience
- Willingnes to travel globaly (2 weeks travel per year)
- Global job position for a company that is a world leader in its field
- Modern offices and a supportive team
- Above-standard financial remuneration according to experience
- Home office opportunity
- Meal vouchers
- Transport allowance
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.