We are looking for a Material Scheduling Specialist to join an international Belgian company. Are you fluent in English? Do you have advanced knowledge of Excel? Do you want to grow in logistics and customer service? Are you prepared to use different software systems daily? This opportunity is for you!
Your typical working day:
– Tracking and controlling of packaging and raw materials inventories
– Communication with suppliers, procurement, planning team to ensure materials availability
– Follow up and alignment on supplier stocks, upload, and maintenance of data in SAP
– Daily routine with creating Purchase orders, tracking team’s KPIs
– Experience in customer service, logistics or office job
– Analytical minded person
– Fluent in English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Advanced level in Excel
Why should you apply?
– Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company
– Attractive benefits package: extra holidays, meal vouchers, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
– Flexible working hours – start and finish your work earlier
– Supportive and friendly multicultural team
– Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
– Immediate start
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.