Customer support for our German team for the following e-shops: 321linsen.de, Ihrelinsen.at, Lentiamo.ch
Maternia, the biggest seller of contact lenses in central Europe, currently operating in 15 European countries. Is looking for a reliable, skilled and communicative colleague for the position of customer service worker for the German e-shops 321linsen.de, Ihrelinsen.at, Lentiamo.ch.
The offer is suitable for anyone who wants to make our customers happy, can deal with their requests and wants to learn something new about the world of online marketing.
As a part of the e-shop customer support, you will be dealing with questions, returns from clients (by phone and email) and communicating with specific company departments, mainly with colleagues from the international customer service team.
What we expect from you
– native level German, English at a communicative level, other languages welcome
– detail-oriented, good organisational skills, self-confidence
– excellent communication skills, a customer-oriented approach, compassion
– excellent writing and speaking skills (written style, spelling)
– good PC skills (email, Internet)
What can we offer
– interesting work in a fast-growing company, every day will be different
– work in a young, international team full of enthusiastic people, the opportunity to use foreign
– opportunity for personal growth – various training, English and Czech lessons with native
– the possibility to put your opinions forward and make your ideas come to fruition
– Pleasant surroundings of a new office in the Prague centre with good public transport
– stableness and background of a well-established company
– home office option
What will you do
– communicate with customers (email, phone) – you will deal with questions, complaints, order
– maintain the best possible rating by clients on comparison shopping and rating websites
– keep an eye on our social networks – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, translate posts for them
– communicate with other company departments (logistics, marketing, IT-department, accounting
We are interested in your abilities, not your experience!
Place of work: Belgická 196/38, Prague 2 – Vinohrady
Starting date: immediately
If you are interested, please send your CV to Eva Varganová.
Maternia, s.r.o., registered office at Vídeňská 12, 378 33 Nová Bystřice, IČ 261 04 784, registered at Regional Court in České Budějovice, section C, file 14226, in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council), further on referred to as “Regulation”, will, upon receiving your CV, process your personal data (name, surname, address, phone number, email address, photograph, citizenship, education, work experience or other information included in the CV) for the purpose of candidate selection for the advertised job position and for the purpose of contacting them if needed.
This processing is allowed in accordance to Article 6, section 1 b) of the Regulation. Personal data will be stored by Maternia s.r.o. during the selection process and, in case of work contract signing, for the duration of the employment, unless another legal regulation defines a longer period.
Should you not be selected as a suitable candidate, Your personal data in the scope of name, surname and email address will be retained for 5 years for archival needs. This processing is allowed in accordance to Article 6 section 1 f) of the Regulation – the data processing is essential for the protection of rights and legitimate interests of the controller.
Please take into account that in accordance to this act, You have the right to:
– request to know what personal data we are processing,
– request us to specify the purpose for which personal data are to be collected,
– raise objection against data processing,
– request access to this data and ask us to update or alter it,
– request us to delete the data – as long as it’s not personal data that we have the obligation or right to process in pursuant to corresponding
– data portability, that is to receive Your personal data, which You have provided and the right to transmit those data to another controller,
– contact us or the Office for personal data protection in case a concern arises about the correct abiding of the personal data processing.
About Maternia s.r.o.
We are the biggest contact lens retailer in the Czech Republic and one of the biggest in Europe. We have dispatched over 2.5 million contact lenses since 2008, and apart from the Czech Republic, today we have branches in 14 other European countries – Slovakia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, United Kingdom, France, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria and Belgium.
When it comes to choosing employees, we have high standards, but the selected ones will get first class working conditions and further developmental support. For a well-done job, great working conditions are a must – that is why we put real effort into our Prague and Nová Bystřice offices.
We are an international team – about 20% of our employees are foreigners and we use English on a daily basis. Join our team and work for a company that appreciates its staff and that will help you use your full potential.