An international company focusing on development of plastic parts in automotive is seeking for suitable candidate on a position of MECHANICAL DESIGNER!
And what you can expect?
- development and design of plastic parts in CATIA for premium brands in automotive industry
- responsibility for the entrusted parts from first draws to the manufacturing process
- close contact and communication with the manufacture and other departments
- High school / University degree in Engineering
- excellent knowledge of 2D/3D softwares (CATIA V5 is an advantage)
- fluent English or German language (at least capability to learn German)
- reliability, creativity, flexibility and independence
- strong communication skills
- annual bonus
- pension scheme
- food vouchers
- language courses
- 5 weeks holiday
- flexible working hours
- contact with the newest technologies in automotive industry
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=engineering
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.