Our client, a major global pharmaceutical company focused on women’s health, is currently looking for a medical professional to help ensure the accuracy of promotional content. If you are able to spot all details in promotional materials and you aren’t afraid to put your point across to your colleagues, you are the right person for the job.
- Managing processes related to medical review and approval of promotional material with respect to set deadlines and document flows
- Making sure that promotional content is evidence-based, accurate and truthful
- Making sure that promotional content abides by legal regulations and company policies
- Cooperation with the marketing team regarding fine-tuning the promotional content
- A university degree in medicine or pharmacy is essential
- Fluent English and Czech is a must
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to interpret marketing statements in medical context
- Attention to detail
- A long-term opportunity in a global pharmaceutical company
- Motivating remuneration
- Possibility to work remotely
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 15 sick days
- 10 care leave days
- Engagement activities in the workplace
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.