ARE you LOOKING FOR
an interesting job in the pharma industry?
DO you know MedDRA coding and your English knowledge is advanced?
Then do not stop reading!
For our client’s company with an international scope, we are seeking a new team member to join its Prague office! You will be a member of a smaller but friendly team with an international team spirit.
CURRENTLY, We are looking for a responsible candidate with the knowledge of MedDRA coding for medical review and assessment of Adverse Events.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
– Reviewing and verifying adverse events
– Providing company comments following the client´s requirements
– Identifying and resolving or escalating case issues and coordinate your work with the client therapeutic team
– Ensuring follow-up if needed
– Managing source documents and appropriate MedDra codes
– Performing other drug safety-related activities as assigned.
What are the requirements?
– Medical degree and at least 1+ years of clinical experience
– Knowledge of regulatory, pharmacovigilance guidelines, and terminology
– Strong command of English
– Ability to work independently, attention to detail, and ability to understand medical source documents and to summarize them well in written and narrative
– Proficient computer skills
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Teambuilding activities (as per covid situation currently homeoffice enabled)
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.