Are you competent in SQL and Python? Do you have 1-3 years’ experience with Data Analysis and want to enhance your skills? Then this role of Data Analytics Engineer could be the right choice for you! You will leverage the most modern cloud solutions to collect, import, load, clean, integrate and process data from numerous diverse big datasets. You will help to design and build a new data platform which will enable a completely new product. That will assist technology vendors to effectively assess their markets, customers, and competitors.
The position is open at the international company which is a premier provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets.
The office is based in Prague center, there is a possibility of full remote work with occasional office visits (1/month).
- Work closely with the data science team and business department to develop data models and cloud pipelines for research, reporting, and machine learning.
- Use data and build up to date datasets to solve business problems, answer questions and improve processes.
- Help drive scalable data sharing and integration practices.
- Define metrics, guidelines and strategies for effective use of algorithms and data.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure required for optimal ETL frameworks and processes that collect, import, load, clean, integrate and process data from various internal and external data sources using SQL and AWS technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, information technology, mathematics, or related fields OR equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in data engineering or roles related to data engineering.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Hands-on SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming in Python.
- English B2 or higher (both verbal and written).
Stack You will Learn/Work with: AWS ecosystem, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Airflow, Neo4j, NoSQL databases, or distributed computing.
- Remote from Czechia with 1-2 days per month in Prague office
- Detailed onboarding
- Professional growth
- Regular soft and hard skills training
- Employee perks (extra week of vacation, days off between Christmas and New Year Eve, 3 sick days, Cafeteria system, lots of team events)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.