Terrific opportunity to enhance your skills in a team of seasoned professionals! You will test an in-house application in .NET which is used on a global level. Possibility of the growth into Business Analysis and preparation of business requirements. This job is open in the IT Hub of the international insurance company which combines stability of a corporate and flexible start-up mindset.
You can choose between remote cooperation in Czechia or onsite work in Prague office.
- Execute system tests and perform user acceptance tests.
- Create test documentation, test scenarios and test scripts.
- Provide application support to users during quarterly production runs.
- Define and file identified bugs and communicate fixing of these bugs with developers, analysts and testers.
- Test subsystems hand over to users and consult/explain new functionalities and enhancements with users in business units.
- Cooperate on releasing documentation and create training roll out materials for users.
- In case of interest, involvement and development in Business Analysis and preparation of new business requirements for developers.
- Approximately 1 year of User Acceptance Testing and Functional Acceptance Testing
- Experience with test tracking systems – Jira, DevOps etc.
- Advantage: experience in preparation of user requirements; knowledge of Python or Java
- Possibility to choose between onsite/hybrid work in Prague office and remote work in Czechia with home office allowance (office attendance is once per month in this case)
- Individual budget for your education (hard and soft skills, language courses)
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days/year
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, MultiSport card
- Annual bonus
- Supplementary life and pension insurance
- Partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux, O2, and others)
- iPhone 11 and monthly phone subscription for personal use, personal Office 365 License
- 3D printer and laboratory for private use
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.