• Review software and hardware products and configurations for compatibility with our client’s current and planned environment
• Organize periodic conversations with local business units to gather needs and concerns so standards and strategy can be adapted.
• Keeping contact with external service providers.
• Collaborate with other internal departments (procurement, planning, etc) to make the delivery processes more agile.
• Monitors services provided by the outsourced partners
• Monitors the current mobile management technology including mobile applications services to maintain the service according to the agreements with the outsourced partner
• Assure software distribution (fixes , updates and new software) for our client’s and user’s mobile devices
• Responsible for delivering security controls on smart phones and tablets
• Engineer degree specialization in IT Systems and/or Telecommunication
• Highly developed knowledge in Mobility services deployed across large footprint
• Mobility Services knowledge: e.g. MDM software, handsets (phone, tablet) distribution
• Expert in managing smart phones and tablets:
• +5 years working experience within Mobility services applied to end users
• +5 years working experience in telco project management (medium and large projects) within complex multi-national environments
• +5 years working experience in leading virtual international teams of highly skilled experts
• +5 years working experience in vendor management and service delivery for large multi-national organizations
• ITIL Processes and certification
• Project Management and certification
• IT Controlling and Budget Management experience
• MS Office
• Expert in managing smart phones and tablets
• Analytical thinking
• Self-assurance and good organizational skills
• Assertive communication style
• High quality of work
• Ability to work independently in multinational environment
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment where multiple projects are going simultaneously
• Competitive salary with other benefits
• Multinational working environment
• Opportunity to develop your professional skills and travel abroad
• Immediate start upon completion of the selection process
Do not miss your chance for this outstanding opportunity and send your Resume with a Cover letter to email@example.com asap. I am hiring now and will be glad to hear from you! Thank you.