Here at Monster, our purpose is to positively influence as many lives as possible by connecting great people with great career opportunities.With our industry leading technology, innovations and customer support, we serve our customers recruitment and talent management needs in a Monster way.
As a Customer Service Representative your role will be to deliver a great product implementation and training experience, to give advice on maximising product performance and to react to our customers questions or queries via phone or email.
What Monster Offers
• A great work life balance; no evening or weekend work.
• 25 days of vacation + public holidays + 4 sick days
• Discounted gym and wellness membership.
• Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance.
• Private medical care package and free massages during working hours.
• Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office.
• Language courses, sponsored social & sporting events, chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, relocation assistance.
• Job related continuous training and clear career progression path.
• Respond professionally to customer enquiries via email & phone.
• Always be willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
• Conduct customer training sessions to help our customers use our products in the best way.
• Encourage positive customer behaviour by proactively offering guidance and advice on products and setups.
• Analyse and provide technical troubleshooting where necessary.
• Excellent interaction and customer service skills.
• Previous experience in a customer service role/environment.
• Fluent level of English.
• Customer and detail oriented.
• Technical troubleshooting skills are welcomed.
• Be a team player, have a positive attitude
If being highly rewarded for helping to make people’s lives better appeals to you, then take the step and click on the apply button to join our Customer Service Team in Brno, Czech Republic.
Bringing people and matching jobs together in an inspiring way - that was and still is our goal. When it all began more than 20 years ago, we were called the pioneers of Internet recruitment.
Monster was one of the first commercial websites ever, and has since succeeded in finding millions of people in over 40 countries to find the job they love.
As one of the best-known international career websites, we are committed to a vision: to unite all jobs and all people around the world.
We always have one thing in common: As a monster, we continually reinvent ourselves. Whether with new technologies, products or sometimes unconventional solutions. Our many years of experience, global networking and our strong future orientation help us achieve this goal.