Purpose of Position:
Some key tasks completed by the Brno team include: eCommerce Order Screening, Job Posting Compliance, Discrimination Screening and Non-Traditional Investigation.
This position is to cover North American business and may require working on flexible shifts (including some evenings) and also allows working from home.
– In-depth Screening of Customer details such as: Company Name, Address, Website, IP
– Ensure complete accuracy with a passion for compliance adherence.
– Ensure that all Service Level Agreements are met per given job task.
– Adherence to all policies and procedures at all times and escalate to Senior Analysts/Team Manager any item that falls outside of policy which is requested from any other department, team, or entity within the company.
– Organising and co-ordinating the day-to-day business activities under the supervision of the Senior Analysts/Manager.
– Adherence to all process changes as soon as it has been officially communicated and implemented into the workflow.
– Close cooperation with other departments working as one team “One Monster, Indivisible”
– Writing and speaking English on a native level, knowledge of another European language would be of an advantage
– Experience in order processing (quote-to-cash), customer service, billing, or accounts receivable
– Confidence in using the telephone to make calls with customers
– High degree of Computer literacy, competency with using the internet, knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
– Ability and comfort with working in an open space work environment
– Preferably some knowledge of databases and Web-based Software
– Flexibility and the ability to adapt to constant change is critical
– Strong team player with a positive attitude who is committed to the company’s success
– Resilience, particularly when it comes to ensuring company compliance standards are met
– Detail oriented
– Comfortable with multi-tasking
What Monster Offers:
– A great work life balance
– 25 days of vacation + public holidays + 4 sick days
– Discounted gym and wellness membership.
– Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance.
– Life Insurance.
– Private medical care package and free massages during working hours.
– Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office.
– Language courses, sponsored social & sporting events, chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, relocation assistance.
– Job related continuous training and clear career progression path.
Bringing people and matching jobs together in an inspiring way - that was and still is our goal. When it all began more than 20 years ago, we were called the pioneers of Internet recruitment.
Monster was one of the first commercial websites ever, and has since succeeded in finding millions of people in over 40 countries to find the job they love.
As one of the best-known international career websites, we are committed to a vision: to unite all jobs and all people around the world.
We always have one thing in common: As a monster, we continually reinvent ourselves. Whether with new technologies, products or sometimes unconventional solutions. Our many years of experience, global networking and our strong future orientation help us achieve this goal.