As a Lead Generation Representative your focus will be to source, process customer details and potential Sales leads. As the potential ‘first face’ of Monster, you will have to capture all relevant customer details to enable the lead to be passed to the correct sales team.
– The leads will be captured through various mediums, e.g. Phone (inbound calls), email, Live Chat etc
– Project detection: identify on the market businesses with short to medium term recruitment needs
– Qualifying accounts in Salesforce, follow up on accounts and detected opportunities
– Managing inbound leads from chat/phone/mail traffic
– Identify and inform department of possible enhancements to e-commerce website following conversation with users
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Fluent French and English
– Experienced in using a CRM tool
– Minimum 1 years’ experience in customer service or inbound contact centre
– Fluent skills in French and English language
– Confident person with good questioning technique
– Able to capture and source company details in a wide range of creative ways
– Attention to detail
– Competitive salary and career growth opportunities
– A great work life balance; no evening or weekend work
– 25 days of vacation + public holidays + 4 sick days
– Discounted gym and wellness membership
– Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
– Private medical care package and free massages during working hours
– Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office, meal vouchers
– Language courses, sponsored social & sporting events, chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking
– Relocation assistance
– Job related continuous training and clear career progression path.
Our recruitment team is waiting for your reply ready with answers for your questions. The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Bringing people and matching jobs together in an inspiring way - that was and still is our goal. When it all began more than 20 years ago, we were called the pioneers of Internet recruitment.
Monster was one of the first commercial websites ever, and has since succeeded in finding millions of people in over 40 countries to find the job they love.
As one of the best-known international career websites, we are committed to a vision: to unite all jobs and all people around the world.
We always have one thing in common: As a monster, we continually reinvent ourselves. Whether with new technologies, products or sometimes unconventional solutions. Our many years of experience, global networking and our strong future orientation help us achieve this goal.