Summary of Position
As part of Monsters EU recruiting team, you will be a fully functioning member of the best-in-class recruitment organization. You will provide recruiting support including; directly sourcing, screening, interviewing, qualifying, on-boarding internal/external candidates to fill open job requisitions.
You will focus on managing client and candidate relationships and providing staffing metrics and information for business decision-making. Have experience of day-to-day recruitment process and be accountable to the meeting hiring goals of the organisation.
– Previous agency or in-house recruitment experience
– Fluent in English is a must with another European language would be advantageous
– Builds and maintains effective working relationships with internal/external customers and peers
– Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
– Top organizational and communication skills
– The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and make things happen!
– This will suit a pro-active person with a can-do attitude that will enjoy promoting Monster as an employer of choice to the external recruitment marketplace, by providing information to candidates and delivering an excellent service and process.
– If you enjoy the pace and buzz of agency recruitment and can be a bit of a process guru who
enjoys client delivery then this is the contract for you!
– Coordinate candidate applications from CV submission to offer stage, in conjunction with the compensation function and HR Business Partner
– Provide information on specific job and career advancement opportunities
– Establish a single point-of-contact for the candidate throughout the interview process
– Act as a liaison with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, ensuring that they are kept up to date on the status of open requisitions, candidate pipeline and active candidate status and expectations
– Leverages hiring manager relationships to successfully influence guide and drive the recruitment process to meet the needs of the business
– Utilize Applicant Tracking System to manage the candidate pipeline and ensure qualified
candidates are contacted immediately
– Identify and assess potential candidate sources and make recommendations for use based on previous success and knowledge of the marketplace.
– Maintain a cost-effective and timely recruitment/ staffing processes that are aligned with
company goals and objectives
– Works cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques, including, but not limited to, third party job boards, industry events, etc.
What Monster offers
– International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
– A 25 day vacation package
– Competitive salary
– Job related continuous training
– Company benefits; including contribution to life insurance & pension schemes, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership
– Career progression opportunities
– Relocation assistance
Monster is a global online employment solution for people seeking jobs and the employers who need great people. We've been doing this for more than 20 years, and have expanded from our roots as a "job board" to a global provider of a full array of job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management products and services.