We have a nice opportunity available for fresh graduates or candidates who are seeking their first job experience on the job market.
As the time sets high requirements especially on languages skills of candidates, practise it and make sure your language skills won´t get wasted while not using them.
This role will allow you to use your languages in both written and oral form when being in touch with various subjects from abroad and communicating with colleagues from all over the world. On top of that, the role will allow you to specialise and build your career in an international company with strong brand name.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily communication with customers, suppliers or third parties
- Clients’ quality and process checking
- Logistics tracking and solving related tasks
- Tracking invoices, payments, expense reports and other documents
- Cooperation with other team members
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Working with internal database, data
- Assisting with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Office tasks
- Fresh graduates seeking a role at international company
- Motivation to learn SAP and become advanced user of MS Excel
- Active user of English and second language
- Self-learner with high work ethic
- Pro-active person who enjoys challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language courses
- Contribution to health and accident insurance
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Fruit and refreshment at workplace
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.