The country of first philosophers such as Plato or Socrates awaits those who want to explore the world and move to this lovely country where it´s not cold even in winter!
This renowned company is involved in various appealing global projects, such as Pandora, Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, or Audi. Your main task will be providing customer care in one of those projects, assigned to you.
Therefore we are seeking candidates with interest in communication with customers or with enthusiasm for technology.
This is a great opportunity for graduates who would like to start their international career and network with diverse people. However, relevant work experience will not do any harm either.
In your new role, you will be providing tasks as:
* Processing tickets
* Consulting projects
* Providing information to company key clients
* Taking care of related administrative agenda
* Innovative solutions
* Team cooperation
* Customers‘ problem-solving emails or calls
* Creativity to discover a new solution
* Fluent command of ENGLISH and CZECH/ SLOVAK/ ITALIAN/ DUTCH or FRENCH
* Interest in IT and client care
* Good organizational skills
* Interest in technology and technical difficulties
* Previous similar work experience (e.g. Helpdesk, customer support, call center, administrative roles) are beneficial
* Great communication skills
* Willingness to relocate to Athens
-Abundant relocation package (1-way flight ticket, accommodation in a hotel for 2 weeks, support with finding an apartment afterwards, establishing a social security number, help with taxes,
-13th and 14th salary
-Productivity bonus up to 200 EUR
-Full public health insurance and private packages for checkups and dental care
-In house doctor & nurse, 24h psychology support
-Health week event, yoga meditation, anti-stress programs
-Corporate Social Responsibility events
-Numerous events, parties and activities (i.e. boat trips paid by the company)
-Possibility to work remotely (HO) from any area of Greece
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.