Are you looking for an office job where you can start without previous experience? Would you like to work in multinational environment?
A global leader in IT services is looking for both junior and senior candidates to join their team!
Help investigate issues relating to problem management and provide support to users in a modern international office in the centre of Brno!
In this role, you will:
– Provide high-quality 1st line support to users
– Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation procedure
The successful candidate should be a goal-driven and enthusiastic team player, with excellent communication skills and a proven problem-solver. If this is you, we’d love for you to apply today.
– Fluent English
– Fluent German or Swedish or Dutch.. or other European language
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Monthly performance benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Accommodation for up to 2 weeks if relocating to Brno
– Excellent training opportunities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.