Have you recently graduated a now you want to start a career of your dreams?
Then we are looking for you! Especially if you enjoy communication in foreign languages, want to work in an international environment, and have your portfolio of clients.
Your main tasks will be:
– Communication with clients and suppliers
– Processing orders and inventory control
– Assigning additional client’s requirements into the system, assistance with related problem-solving
– Preparation of billing documents
– Administrative tasks
– Related ad-hoc activities
– English + other EU language (daily communication, at least B2)
– Professional and proactive attitude towards work
– Effective communication skills
– Strategic thinking and independence
– Previous work experienced gain while studying beneficial
– Accounting, Finance or Economics degree beneficial
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– Language courses
– Extra holiday
– Meal vouchers
– Annual bonuses
– And more
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.