Are you passionate about the value HR can bring to the business? This roles provide HR support, tools and strategies that optimize employee productivity, retention and internal processes.
We are looking for people who enjoy administrative type of work in HR.
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
- Assemble personnel and benefits files and maintain filing as needed
- Act as a contact person for employees on a wide range of HR related questions (including employment terms, HR systems and programs, legislation)
- Prepare letters, contracts, forms and other HR related documents
- Preparing and contributing to reports, briefings correspondence and presentations
- Take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, contracts, personnel documentation etc.
- Perform various functions within different disciplines of the Human Resources department
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR, customer service or administration sector
- Working experience from multinational company is highly desirable
- Experience working with SAP is an advantage, but not a must
- Fluency in English and plus is (French, Dutch or German)
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.