Are you passionate about the important role that HR has within a business?
Are you interested in optimizing employee productivity and providing HR support?
This is the best opportunity for you!
– Perform data research as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
– Assemble personnel and benefits files and maintain filing as needed
– Act as a contact person for employees on a wide range of HR related questions (including employment terms, HR systems and programs, legislation)
– Prepare letters, contracts, forms and other HR related documents
– Preparing and contributing to reports, briefings correspondence and presentations
– Take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, contracts, personnel documentation etc.
– Perform various functions within different disciplines of the Human Resources department
– 1 to 3 years of experience in HR, customer service or administration sector
– Working experience from multinational company is highly desirable
– Experience working with SAP is an advantage, but not a must
– Fluency in English and plus is (French, Dutch or German)
– Competitive salary
– Meal vouchers
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.