Within the world of HR, we are seeking multilingual individuals who can speak besides English also other EU language. Your passion for this field and some experience are more than welcome.
Our clients are well-known international companies, where are plenty of opportunities for career growth, creating a new experience and developing results of your work. You will be involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to a company’s human resources division. Today’s talent means tomorrow’s success.
– Updating and maintaining HR systems and databases
– Supporting in career development planning
– Providing full administrative support in all processes relating to the life-cycle of all employees
– Managing to file and archiving for all HR related documents
– Participation in administrative staff meetings
– Fluency in English plus another EU language
– At least a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field
– Previous experience in the HR is a huge advantage
– Good knowledge of MS Excel
– Communicative and organized type of person
– An ability of cooperation and relationship building skills
This position is suitable for EU citizens or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Sick Days
– Home Office
– Meal vouchers
– Flexible working hours
– Language courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.