A global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts, and transacts with business by providing solutions and comprehensive support services in retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming, and public sector.
SW developer in Test will be working with a highly motivated and skilled team of engineers to deliver world-class software solutions for the Convenience and Fuel Retail industry. Our products are highly reliable, scalable, and configurable and we need more test engineers and software engineers like you to help us deliver on our growing pipeline of R&D projects. Do not hesitate and join our team as SW Developer in Test
SW developer in test is responsible for the design, implementation, code review and test automation in Python. You will interact daily with other team members to ensure that a quality product is delivered in a timely manner. You are expected to be able to own and drive BDD test automation.
You will also:
- Participate in an agile development team.
- Work on automation of the tests in BDD Gherkin syntax.
- Analyze the test results.
- Use automation to set up your testing environment.
What is required:
- Strong experience with Python.
- Experience with designing, documenting, and executing test plans.
- Experience with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) or Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD).
- Experience with Gherkin/Cucumber.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking.
- Excellent written and oral communication and team skills.
Nice to have experience with:
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban).
- Experience with XML, JSON, REST/HTTP, SQL.
- Hands-on experience with manual testing.
- Experience with concepts of IaC (Infrastructure as Code), interest in technologies like Ansible.
- Experience with virtualization.
- International team of highly skilled people who are fun to work with
- Fast-paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
- Competitive compensation, generous benefit program, flexible working hours
- Home office
- 25 days of holiday
- 5 sick days.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.