What will be your main responsibilities:
- Delivery of new functionality as well as support of existing systems using industry best practises to deliver business value.
- Discussion of requirements, design and testing issues with the users.
- Working with other members of the team bringing previous experiences of technology to the team.
- Liaising with support teams to assist in diagnosing and resolving production issues.
As an ideal candidate, you should have:
- Working experience with ASP.NET (MVC and/or webforms)
- Knowledge of C# and relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Written and spoken English (at least B2)
- attractive salary package
- 5 weeks holidays, Sick days, Meal vouchers
- cafeteria system
- pension insurance contribution
- personal and professional development (language courses, online courses and trainings)
- opportunity to work abroad within the company
- and more..