We’re looking for .NET Developer who join our technology mission. Primarily, it is about designs and develops different layers of the applications, coordination with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
What is it about?
- Drive movement of the current web application to Azure (recoding)
- Implement and develop .NET solutions
- Provide technical expertise and support to other .NET development teams within Bussiness unites
- Investigate and analyses business requirements and propose an optimal solution
- Work independently without supervision while being an active contributor in DevOps team
- At least 3 years’ experience with .NET development (designing, building and maintaining)
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Ability to communicate with internal clients
Why come to us?
- We offer work in an international environment with a strong market position
- We are open to working with students and high school and university graduates
- We offer above-standard employee benefits&flexible working hours
- We have brand new offices located in the center of Prague 5 (Anděl)
- And the most important thing for us. We are a team, not just a bunch of colleagues from work
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.