This job is a good fit for a Senior Network Specialist with extensive experience in Network Infrastructure Architecture. You will work in the environment of a stable pharmaceutical company. The initial project is until December 2021 with possible extension.
- Collaborate with other teams to set standards and define architecture to support the company vision
- Cooperate with Business IT, Technical Infrastructure Services and Technology Architecture & Digital functions in defining and optimizing network infrastructure services
- Adhere to the company Security Control framework and processes to increase quality and ensure IT compliance
- Oversee and ensure timely delivery of designated elements of the network infrastructure architecture and strategy
- Provide technical expertise in the connectivity domain along with the consultation to the business IT and senior management
- Provide effective support for the adoption and correct usage of network services by company users, organizations, and applications where and when appropriate
- Contribute to the overall continuous improvement, cost reduction and performance of network services
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in designing or engineering network services (WAN / LAN / Wireless)
- Experience working in a global company and designing / deploying solutions at scale
- Fluent English – international environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Work in a stable company with friendly environment
- Further development and learning
- Company’s Events
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.