As Network Deployment Engineer at Itadel you will be responsible for the deployment of new customers or new customer solutions in the multitenant network infrastructure (datacenter and backbone). Another focus of your role will be to work with project managers and the technical network architect to ensure solutions to be deployed are compatible with the existing system landscape. Your expertise with service provider networks and architectures, as well as cloud and hybrid-cloud deployments, will help you succeed in this role.
- Deploy customer solution networks based on business and technical requirements
- Participate in customer infrastructure network design activities
- Troubleshoot problems, occasionally lead or assist 3rd level troubleshooting
- Perform critical investigations into functionality that are not working as desired
- Partner with customers to solve issues or perceived issues with the network
You will join our Network team
The Network team is responsible for deploying, operating, and troubleshooting the network infrastructure supporting all customers and all Itadel employees. You will be working with a broad range of network technologies and vendors. You will become a part of the Network Deployment group that is deploying new customers or additional solutions for existing customers.
Another part of the team is the Network SPOC – a number of colleagues who primarily handle incidents and service requests making sure we meet the SLAs towards our customers. Together we are 16 colleagues in the Network team – 7 in CZ and 9 in DK.
- 5-7 years of experience from a similar position in a multi-tenancy environment
- Experience with Cisco on CCIE like level
- Experience with VMware NSX
- Knowledge about Palo Alto and Check Point firewalls, knowledge about HPE network equipment would be a plus
- Ability to work structured even under pressure
- Ability to translate customer requirements to network implementations in a complex network environment
- Strong English language skills
We want to make IT simple and that cannot be done without the right mindset
- You put customers first
- You take responsibility for the task at hand
- You can work effectively across locations – you will have teammates in both Denmark and the Czech Republic
- A good sense of humor
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- iPhone and Lenovo laptop
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (6000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK/voucher (55 CZK is covered by employer)
- MultiSport card (fully covered by employer)
- Monthly pension insurance of 3%
- Company assistance towards TAX authorities
- Czech and English lessons in the office
- Support in your professional and personal growth
- Team event every month (fun activities, snacks, and drinks)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, delicious coffee and tea
- Breakfast in the office on Fridays
- Height-adjustable tables
- Pool table, darts, PlayStation 4 Pro and relax zone with bean bags
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.