As a member of the Network&Security department, you will responsible for supporting different Cisco network technologies within national and international network environments.
- Provide 2nd level network support for national and international branches
- Handle Requests, Incidents, Changes and Problems in production network environment
- Support various network projects and tasks
- Communicate with different internal departments as well as external companies and vendors
- Work closely with Frankfurt network planning, management, carrier and security team
- Follow company guidelines and ensure that all internal requirements and standards are met
- Provide network capacity planning and optimize current resources
- Deploy new SW codes, analyze and troubleshoot various network situations
- Deliver network performance monitoring reports, analyze bottlenecks and take appropriate action
- Keep up-to-date network documentation for responsible areas
- Participate in weekends, public holiday and on-call support when required
- Contribute as an effective team player
- Very good knowledge of network technologies preferably at Cisco CCNP level
- Appropriate knowledge of Cisco enterprise network devices, mainly WAN routers and LAN switches
- Deep routing and switching configuration hands-on experience (LAN/WAN environments)
- Advanced skills in network security (IPSec VPN, 802.1X Authentication, AAA, ACL, NAT, SSH, SCP)
- Knowledge of QoS and VoIP
- Experience with TCP/IP network troubleshooting, debugging, Wireshark
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Wireless, Meraki and its various security deployments
- Good understanding of Cisco datacenter technologies (Nexus switches)
User knowledge of StableNet , Infoblox, FNT Command, MS VISIO and Splunk
- Good English communication skills (German an advantage)
Knowledge of L2 technologies:
- Spanning tree STP/PVST+/RSTP+ and its related protocol extensions
- VLAN, VTP, trunking, aggregation, etherchannels and load balancing protocols (LACP, PAgP, manual)
- FHRP – HSRP/VRRP/GLBP
Knowledge of L3 technologies:
- Routing protocols – EIGRP/OSPF/BGP, static routing, redistribution, route maps
- Multicast (PIM, IGMP)
Knowledge of network management, HA and security technologies:
- SNMP/SYSLOG/NTP/IP SLA, NetFlow
- High availability and redundancy technologies such as StackWise, VSS and vPC
- A friendly, flexible, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with an attractive annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner to recharge your batteries
- Attractive benefits system such as up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, friendly multicultural environment and so much more!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.