One of the Top 10 highest-earning oil and gas companies is looking for Network Engineer.
Location: Praha 5
Job type: Job requires office attendance, home-office is possible after approval
Employment: Full-time permanent contract
Office language: English
?About company: Main activities of the Company are exploration and production of oil & gas, production of petroleum products and petrochemicals, and marketing of these outputs. The company provides support for 5000 users more, near 250 devices, and near 50 locations in the world.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of the network equipment and infrastructure including networking (mainly Cisco, Juniper) equipment and solutions
- Establishing and maintenance of VPN connections based on different technologies and solutions
- Maintenance of the network based on equipment and software solutions from Cisco, Juniper
- Cooperate as a team member with other team members including application support specialists, basic infrastructure team, and different suppliers and vendors
- Incident management – support of the core infrastructure, ensure availability of services
- Problem management – troubleshooting for problems resolution of standard and nonstandard problems, implementing fixes for the software and configurations
- Configuration and customization of networking parameters
- Change management – ensuring smooth implementation of the changes in the infrastructure, documenting them
- Projects – participating in development, testing, implementation of changes
- Operational controlling and monitoring of key processes and data flows
- Maintenance of documentation regarding the changes and solutions
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Minimum 3 years experience in deployment and maintenance of firewall solutions and networking from different vendors (Cisco, Juniper)
- Minimum 2 years experience in the maintenance of local and global networks within large scale organizations with different geographical locations
- Deep knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, IP switching and routing, some specific protocols within IP (e.g. BGP, OSPF, etc.).
- Maintenance of the documentation for networking, experience in the design of documentation is an asset
- Strong written and spoken knowledge of English is mandatory, Russian language skills beneficial
- CCNA/CCNP (Cisco) certification or references from previous jobs is a valuable advantage
- The working environment within an international company
- Professional and career opportunities
- Membership in Canadian medical
- Paid leave: 25 days per calendar year
- Lunch Vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Gift card for birthday
- Teambuilding Activities
- 4 sick days per year
- ACCA courses and other training (e.g. soft skills, functional)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.