Join an international company and help us with network connectivity.
Our IT department has 20 people and 3 of them are in the same position.
The scope of your work would be:
– Design, implementation and maintenance of network equipment and infrastructure, including network (Cisco, Juniper) and firewall (CheckPoint) devices and solutions
– Create and maintain a VPN connection
– Network maintenance based on equipment and software solutions from Cisco, Juniper and Checkpoint
– Collaborate with members of your team, including application support specialists, the core infrastructure team, and various vendors and resellers
– Incident management – support of basic infrastructures, ensuring the availability of services
– Problem management – troubleshooting, software patch deployment, and configuration
– Configuration and adjustment of network parameters
– Change management – ensuring the smooth implementation of changes in the infrastructure and their documentation
– Projects – participation in results, testing, implementation of changes
– Operational management and monitoring of processes and data flows
– At least 3 years of experience with the implementation and maintenance of network and firewall solutions from various vendors (CheckPoint, Cisco, Juniper)
– At least 2 years of experience in maintaining local and global networks within a large organization with different geographical locations
– Deep knowledge in case of TCP / IP stack, IP switching and routing, some specific protocols within IP (eg BGP, OSPF, etc.).
– Experience with troubleshooting
– The advantage is CCNA / CCNP certification or references from previous jobs
– Written and oral knowledge of English is mandatory, Russian is an advantage
– Annual bonuses
– 5 weeks holiday
– 4 days of medical leave
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Flexi pasy
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.