Are you familiar with WAN & LAN technologies and CCNA / CCNP sounds familiar to you? If your English is on a communicative level there is our international team waiting for you!
Your duties will be:
– Supporting demand for network changes and installations from business partners
– Working remotely with technicians on installation of Cisco routers, Riverbed WAN Accelerators, Visual probes, LAN Switches, Wireless Netgates and modems
– Supporting technical issues with Ethernet, T1/E1, T3/E3, Opt-e-wan
– Accessing MPLS backbone routers (Cisco, Juniper) and troubleshooting at various layers
– Handling daily communication in English via email, phone or personal interaction
Working time: 3 shifts pattern – rotation model
– Familiar with WAN & LAN technologies (VLANs, IPv6, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, SNMP, Netflow, BGP, Cisco/Juniper OS)
– CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is a must ( CCNP or another CISCO certifications are an advantage)
– Fluent English
– Willing to work in rotating shifts
What will you get:
– A chance to work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment with friendly colleagues
– Interesting carreer opportunities
– Attractive package of benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.