Do you have experience with networking, IT support or IT helpdesk? Are you familiar with monitoring tools? Do you speak English fluently? Then continue reading!
We are looking for a new colleague for an international company with a newly opened branch in Prague.
– Monitoring Large Infrastructure which include Network, Servers, VMware, Application via monitoring tool.
– Performing IOS upgrade of Cisco routers and switches.
– Performing Initial troubleshooting for all network related outages and escalating to network engineering team.
– Changing Virtual LAN (VLAN) on switch port as per Local IT Ops requirements.
– Deployment of virtual machine.
– Handling Major Incident Management
– Providing IT helpdesk call center support during weekend shifts (24×7 operation with rotational shifts).
Start: June 2021 (or earlier)
– Relevant IT Certification such as Cisco Certified Network Associate is required.
– Certification such as Vsphere 6 foundation certificated, Solarwind certified professional, Information Technology Infrastructure Library is added advantage.
– Knowledge on how monitoring tool.
– Knowledge of supporting network equipment including Cisco routers, Cisco switches,Cisco Wireless Controller, VeloCloud SD-WAN.
– Analytical thinking.
– Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
– Basic knowledge of Microsoft windows server, VMware.
– Fluent in English (written and verbal)
– possibility of home office during the pandemic
– contribution into retirement plan
– meal vouchers
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Multisport card
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.