- Provide basic technical support to international enterprise customers, for all managed service products, through customer interaction.
- Provide network support and customer status in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
- Analyse incoming incidents, mark improvements and identify chronic cases.
- Advanced English (equivalent to B2)
- Minimal technical knowledge (CCENT level) or a year or longer experience on a technical support position (network industry preferred). CCNA Cisco Routing and Switching certification preferred.
- A logical and analytical mind-set and passion for solving problems and learning new things
- Opportunity to work for an international, independent and rapidly growing private company in the heart of Europe
- 1 extra week of holiday (5 weeks in total)
- Meal vouchers
- After 12 months possibility of gaining CISCO certificates for free